For non-selective weed control, selective weed control and invasive species management in non-crop sites and for use in rangeland restoration west of the Mississippi River. May also be used for weed control along roadsides and highway medians, at industrial plant sites and utility substations.
Laramie 25DF offers a new value proposition for selective control of critical broadleaf weeds and annual grasses, including Cheatgrass and Medusahead in Western Rangelands. Enhanced selectivity allows for the release of desirable perennial grass species, or complete bare-ground control when tank mixed with other labelled herbicides.
- Selective grass control for the release of desirable perennial species
- Control of glyphosate-tolerant broadleaf species such as marestail/fleabane and Amaranth species
- Flexible tank mix options for location-specific recommendations
- Favorable profile for use around sensitive crop sites
- Approved for use by the BLM
States registered: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as polyethylene or polyvinylchloride
- Shoes plus socks