Controls annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses such as leafy spurge and cheat grass. For weed control and/or turf height suppression on non-cropland areas including range/pastureland, roadsides, rights-of-way.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate. This chemical demonstrates the properties and characteristics associated with chemicals detected in groundwater. The use of this chemical in areas where soils are permeable, particularly where the water table is shallow, may result in groundwater contamination.
- Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Competitive Product: Plateau®
- Markets: Industrial Bareground, Forestry, Range & Pastureland
- Case Pack/Pallet:
(4 x 1 gal) per case/ 96 gals per pallet
(2 x 2.5 gal) per case/ 180 gals per pallet
(5 x 30 gal) per case/150 gal per pallet
- For the most current registration information,call (888) 255-4427.
State Registered – AL, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
For additional information on this product please reference the Safety Data Sheet and Product Label listed below.