For Weed Control in Corn, Sorghum, Small Grains, Pasture, Hay, Rangeland, General Farmstead (Non-Cropland), Fallow, Cotton, Sugarcane, Asparagus, Turf, and Grass Seed Crops
For terrestrial uses, do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters. Apply this product only as directed.
- Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
- After handling this product immediately remove PPE, wash yourself thoroughly and change into clean clothing.
- Markets: Range and pastureland
- Case Pack/Pallet:(2 x 2.5 gal) per case/ 180 gals per pallet
(30 gal drum)/150 gals per pallet
(270 gal)/1 tote
- For the most current registration information, call (888) 255-4427.
State Registered – AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN*, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS*, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD*, TN, TX*, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, DC
*state restricted pesticide
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
For additional information on this product please reference the Safety Data Sheet and Product Label listed below.