Alligare Forestry Oil
An advanced oil based adjuvant specially designed for use with products that require or recommend an oil adjuvant. Enables the active ingredient to penetrate through plant tissue to reach vital parts of the plant. The unique emulsification system is specially designed to keep the oil/active mixture suspended in water.
ALLIGARE FORESTRY OIL is an oil-based adjuvant specially designed for use with products that require or recommend an oil adjuvant be used. ALLIGARE FORESTRY OIL helps the active ingredient penetrate into plant tissue. The emulsification system of ALLIGARE FORESTRY OIL is designed to keep the oil mixed in water and help spread faster for a more even coverage and penetration.
- Competitive Product: Other Forestry and Basal Bark Oils
- Markets: Industrial Bareground, Range & Pastureland, Forestry
- Case Pack/Pallet:2 x 2.5gal / case, 180 gals / Pallet
5 gal pails, 180 gals / palletShort Filled 15 gal drums (11.25 gal), 9 drums / pallet
30 gal drum, 120 gals / Pallet
- For the most current registration information,call (888) 255-4427.
Not Registered in CA, KY or UT
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Always follow herbicide label recommendations. If no recommendation is made, follow these directions:
1) Fill the tank 50% with water.
2) Start stirring.
3) Add all other tank mix partners including the active ingredient, per directions on the active label.
4) Add ALLIGARE FORESTRY OIL and agitate until thoroughly mixed.
For additional information on this product please reference the Material Safety Data Sheet and Product Label listed below.